Some days I feel like I’m writing in a vacuum. I’ve quite literally worn the letters off three keyboards in the past several years, and all I have to show for it is a nearly maxed CPU memory, a collection of flash drives and a stack of white paper that makes me want to weep for the trees.
But the words are everything about me. Fiction or non, every word that strikes a page is me, my voice, in some way or another. And a voice in a vacuum is nothing but silence.
So I decided to share some of them here on WordPress. And it’s amazing what a few comments, a few ‘likes’ can do for me. Especially when I’m down and wondering if I’m just wasting memory and killing trees for the hell of it.
And then I got this:
Leibster is German & means ‘Dearest’ or ‘Beloved’ but it can also mean ‘Favourite’ & the idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers all in the spirit of gathering more connections
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
First, my thanks to Kelly Cautillo for spreading the love my way. I always like to hear that I make people laugh.
For the karmic pass along:
Go visit them!